About Linda Leonard
I was born in Tauranga and I love it more than ever! I have worked with Harcourts for over 10 years as a residential and rural lifestyle agent. The best part of real estate to me is matching people to property and with excellent local knowledge blended with the Harcourts international network I can achieve the best results for you.
I would like to formally acknowledge Linda Leonard’s outstanding service in her role as our real estate agent for the sale of our property at 47 Honeysuckle Lane, Tauranga.
While this is not the first property we have sold, Linda is certainly the best real estate agent we have ever had. She was unfailingly upbeat, complimentary and positive about our property. Her great attitude cannot help but have positively influenced its timely sale.
Linda showed an exceptional ability to establish a rapport with potential buyers and consistently demonstrated a number of key attributes including:
• Positive, consistent and timely communication;
• Really listening to ensure the deal worked for both purchaser and vendor;
• A highly personalised service, with regular face to face contact;
• Promptly following up with potential buyers after each viewing;
• Solution-oriented, and a willingness to look at potential problems creatively.
When, unfortunately, an offer we had accepted was withdrawn, Linda became even more determined. Her perseverance resulted in a rapid backup offer which, we are happy to report, went unconditional within one week. And, to top it all off, we achieved a record sale price for properties in our area.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Linda.