Exceptional Harbourside Residence
This impressive waterfront property invites you to embrace the incredible views from an elevated position amidst Tauranga's protective inner harbour sanctum.
Located with direct water access, 177 Welcome Bay Road reigns handsomely over a north-facing site, with multi-level landscaping tempting exploration.
Cast a line, launch your boat, morning kayak or afternoon waterski - who needs to leave the sanctuary of home when the options are yours to choose at the bottom of the garden.
Built as a labour of love by its previous owner, the unique split-level residence is crafted of materials sourced both locally & internationally. Sandstone, Tanikaha Native Timber, Birch Ply, Balinese Granite and Bay of Plenty Macrocarpa combine to create a truly sensual & textural experience.
The home asserts a peaceful resort-style vibe and provides the perfect backdrop for both relaxation & entertainment.
The thoughtful interplay between the interior and outdoor spaces, and the layering of accommodation zones offers both private and social opportunity. Walls of glass frame changing skylines and water vistas and throw open to stone terracing, outdoor kitchen and magnificent alfresco fireplace.
From captivating entry, to exhalation and the WOW-factor once you begin to experience the true emotional connection in this home - there really is nothing to compare.
* Impressive 4 bed, 3 bath & powder room family home of 363 sqm (more or less)
* Located away from main road with gated private drive access
* Private, peaceful & resort style - meandering landscaping to the water's edge
* Tanikaha Native Timber, Sandstone, Belau Flooring, Balinese Granite, Macrocarpa, Birch & Poplar Ply, Bamboo & Cedar
* Mezzanine Master sanctuary with office, morning kitchen & stone bath spacious ensuite
* Guest suite with walk-in robe, private ensuite & terrace
* 4 car garaging (large double int/access + sep. double garage)
* Less than 2 km from Tye Park Boat Ramp, Park & Reserve